Do you wish to get your Iran Visa as easily, cheaply and conveniently as possible? Using Irandelle’s Visa Service, you just need to:
- Fill in the online application form,
- Pay Irandelle’s service fee of …,
- Get your visa authorization code,
- Collect your visa at the embassy/airport.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bolivia, Egypt, Georgia, Hong Kong, Lebanon, Malaysia, Oman, Syria, Turkey, and Venezuela do not need a visa to enter Iran.
Usually, visa authorization codes are issued within 2 working days after submitting your online application form.
- Passport (within a 6-month validity)
- Visa authorization code
- Hotel reservation voucher (if any).
- Travel itinerary (US, UK, and Canada ONLY)
- Confirmed return ticket
- Resume (US, UK, and Canada ONLY)
- Passport size photo (See the Passport Copy Standard Guide)
- The requisite fee for Iran Visa Arrival,
- Travel & health insurance (you can buy a travel & health insurance at the insurance counter in any of Iran’s international airports. The insurance fee is about 15 euros.).
Note: Those who want to pick up their Visa on Arrival at any of Iran’s international airports are obliged to present one of the following:
- their hotel reservation (at least the first few nights) and contact information
to apply your visa click here